thinking of writing a 'how to adult' book to explain all the day-to-day shit that's never taught:
- who cleans the toilet cleaner (spoiler: you)
- what the fuck do you do with an old mattress
- bugs: when are they a problem and when are they chill?
- lifehack: a co-working space with a better movie selection than netflix, no membership fee, and professional researchers on location, all for FREE (a millennial re-discovers libraries)
- turning strangers into friends
any other ideas people have?
- getting places when you can't drive: people did it for thousands of years, you can too
- yes you can cook for yourself and no it doesn't take any significant amount of time or skill
- fuck gyms, here's some exercises you can do at home away from judging eyes
- no one really knows what flirting is but here's some things that definitely arent
@Dayglochainsaw "no one really knows what flirting is but here's some things that definitely arent"
YES! so good
A small, private instance where a few cryptids may roam and play. Seek, but fear. The whole thing was birthed in a Denny's in 2016.